What is Step 2: Thin, Healthy & Happy For Life
You know how to diet. You know how to exercise. You’ve lost weight before and understand what your body needs to lose weight. Now it’s time for Step 2. Change at your core so weight management and loss is just part of who you are.
This program is about truly breaking your current relationship to food, to negativity, self-destructive thinking and finding where your happiness lays. Who you really want to be in your life and how to get there.
Listen to Carlene explain this program to you:
Next Start June 29th
Full Membership – Daily Access to Carlene
$99 per month with shared photos
$149 per month with no photo option
Are you ready for the next step in weight management?
Then join Carlene and work for permanent change while dieting. This program is not for those who just want a quick fix diet or who believe once the weight is gone they will keep it off for life on their own without change.
This program is for those who understand that without a deeper understanding of their relationship to food, of their ability to be stronger than food cravings and impulses, that regardless of how much weight they lose, they will always gain it back eventually because that is the pattern in their lives.
Join Carlene in this program when you are truly ready to change for life and see your weight, body, health as one piece of who you are, one aspect of who you are, so you can treat it like you do the other aspects, with respect, desire for success and courage.
You must be ready to forgive yourself and your body.
You must be ready to leave negativity regardless of where it came from or how instilled it is behind.
You must be ready to expose and explore the true life you dreamed of without fear.
You must be ready to live a life where you are happy in who you are and how you live.
You must be ready to throw old ways of thinking and behaving away and create new ones.
This is not a quick fix program. This is not a surface problem solver program. It is an in-depth program to help you learn how to live a better life without the negativity and self-doubt that keeps you from being thin, healthy and happy for life.
What You Get:
- Monday thru Friday podcasts from Carlene
- Monday thru Friday group work based on the podcast.
- Private access to Carlene via email to work through issues too private to share with the group.
- This is a step by step type of program which restarts each month for newbies.
- After the first month, you join the others and continue working on your personal needs for change as a group and with Carlene privately.
There is so much more to losing weight, maintaining it, and living healthy than just food and exercise. They are the tools. We are the ones wielding those tools. We need to strengthen our thin brains to use those tools wisely and easily.
Requirements & A Deeper Understanding of this program:
- You must be willing to work on our assignments when it comes to discovering food issues and upping well-being.
- This program offers a one-click On Plan accountability form. If you went off plan there is a comment box to let Carlene know what’s going on.
- You must be willing to regularly participate every Monday thru Friday as long as you’re part of the program. If you have a vacation planned, or will be out of town during the first month, do not apply to this program. Carlene takes commitment seriously.
- You must be willing to work on methods to alleviate stress and anxiety in your life. Carlene is not a therapist, so all work done is based on what she has done in her own life and has learned from others. There is no psychoanalyzing, no brainwashing or trying to get you to buy into some philosophy or spiritual awareness, self-help or health crazed movement. It’s just about finding peace with your dieting and weight loss life and moving into a happier mindset full of positivity. No rainbow and roses, this is work.
- You must be willing to stop any negative thoughts about yourself and even others and replace them with positive ones.
- If you believe you don’t have food issues or that you don’t want to follow us with these inner core changes, then this is not the program for you.
- Again, this is not Raw Food Boot Camp. You are welcome to do raw, but Carlene is more interested in you finding peace with food, your weight, your life.
- All healthy diets are welcome except starvation, juice fasting, any fasting except the occasional religious fasting. All diets must have a minimum of 1000 calories a day. No living on protein shakes or smoothies. You are here to develop a non-dieting life. Do a diet you believe in for more than weight loss. If you learn to make healthy choices and are doing a diet you believe you can live on for life, you will have lifelong success.
- This program is not about quick weight loss. You can do a fast weight loss diet, but you must be willing to work on everything else as well.
- You must be willing to ask Carlene for help when you struggle. She does not judge. Everyone struggles with long term weight loss.
- There are no challenges in this program. Carlene discovered that the competitiveness of challenges is detrimental to many more than it helps.
- Weigh-ins are on Mondays and Thursdays. This program is not a competition. It is about finding peace with what you have to do to become healthy, thin and feel really good about who you are.
- There is a 5 day AWOL (away without leave) policy. That means you need to connect with Carlene and the group each week. Group discussion participation at least three times a week is mandatory. If you can’t seem to connect with others, email Carlene. Monday weigh ins are mandatory. Daily accountability on that simple easy form is mandatory. I hate that I have to put this rule in, but we tried it without it and people find that without it, it is too easy to mess up and disappear rather than being accountable and asking for help. Don’t be that person.
- There is a very strict No Refund policy.
Here’s what she says about her time in our Thin Healthy & Happy program
Kyla started in Feb over at RFBC but then moved into the TBT program in March.
In the past, I have either been dieting and working hard to lose weight, or I have been gaining weight. There wasn’t ever any in between. And I always approached dieting with the same mentality: work hard and get this weight off ASAP!! There was never a lot of thought about after I reached my goal except that FINALLY, I’d look great in my clothes and FINALLY I’d get to eat that xyz food that I’d been thinking about while dieting—because I’d be THIN, I’d be CURED! Problem was, that until I tried RFBC (Raw Food Boot Camp), I never found anything that worked for weight loss and I never got very far. I also never learned any approaches to help with a healthy mindset. I did ALL of the dieting excuses and mistakes—I’d be off and on and start again Monday, make an excuse for every special occasion, etc. I didn’t know that it was possible to live differently.
The BIG difference this time (at TBT) is that I am approaching my diet as discovering a lifestyle and a new way of being and finding joy in whole foods, fruits and vegetables. I’m not sprinting to an endpoint or dreaming about forbidden foods. I’m not operating with a restrictive mindset, but feeling freedom in choosing the way I want to approach health and well-being for life. The idea of freedom and CHOICE are a big shift in mentality for me that have really helped me see things differently. Each day I am choosing what I want to eat and how I want to exercise to feel my best and nurture a healthy body. It makes me feel much more patient and a sense of peace.
If you are an all or nothing personality and feel you need fast weight loss to succeed, click here to learn more about our Fast WL RFBC Style program.